|Title of the article
CONCEPTUAL SUBSTANTIATION OF THE INFORMATION AND EDUCATIONAL
ENVIRONMENT DESIGN OF A COLLEGE TEACHER
Gavrilova Margarita Alekseevna, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of algebra and mathematics and informatics teaching technique, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Gusarova Marina Nikolaevna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The main task of the modern education is to create such conditions of training under which not only the trained will realize their capabilities, be prepared for life in the high-tech competitive world, but also the teachers will be demanded and successful. In this regard the design of the information and educational environment for a college teacher as a development tool of his/her professional competence and providing implementation of the individual information activities aimed at his/her professional and personal development becomes an actual task. The purpose of the work is to prove and analyze an algorithm of pedagogical design of the information and educational environment of college teachers.
Materials and methods. For realization of research tasks the following methods of research were used: the analysis and generalization of pedagogical, methodical literature on the work problem; the analysis of educational standards, training programs, manuals and methodical materials; the synthesis of pedagogical experience.
Results. The author considered the application of the personal focused approach at designing of the information and educational environment of a college teacher, as well as the stages of the design. The main objectives of the information and educational environment of a college teacher were allocated. One of possible methods of creation of its model was given. The researcher considered a system of principles characterizing regularities of its formation and development.
Conclusions. The information and educational environment of college teachers makes active traditional forms of students’ and teachers’ activity and stimulates development of the new ones. The information and education environment of college teachers changes the content of education, and therefore the problems of its model design demand investigation.
information educational environment of the teacher, modeling of the educational environment, model of the information educational environment, design stages of the educational environment of the teacher, principles of the information and educational environment of the teacher.
|| Download PDF
1. Zakharova I. G. Formirovanie informatsionnoy obrazovatel'noy sredy vysshego uchebnogo zavedeniya: avtoref. dis. d-ra ped. nauk [Formation of the information and educational environment at a university: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Tyumen, 2003.
2. Kontseptsiya sozdaniya i razvitiya edinoy sistemy distantsionnogo obrazovaniya v Rossii [The concept of formation and development of the uniform system of distant education in Russia]. Available at: www.e-joe.ru/sod/97/2_97/st064.html.
3. Andreev A. A., Soldatkin V. I. Prikladnaya filosofiya otkrytogo obrazovaniya: pedagogicheskiy aspekt [Applied philosophy of open education: pedagogical aspect]. Moscow: RITs «Al'fa», MGOPU im. M. A. Sholokhova,2002,168p.
4. Gavrilova M. A., Kazakov A. Yu. Informatizatsiya obrazovaniya [Informatization of education]. Elets, 2005,pp.286–288.
5. Gavrilova M. A. Izvestiya PGPU im. V. G. Belinskogo. Obshchestvennye nauki [Proceedings of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinsky. Social sciences]. 2011, no. 24, pp. 598–602.
6. Gura V. V. Teoreticheskie osnovy pedagogicheskogo proektirovaniya lichnostno-orien¬tirovannykh elektronnykh obrazovatel'nykh resursov i sred [Theoretical bases of pedagogical design of person-oriented electronic educational resources and environment]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YuFU, 2007, 320 p.
7. Yasvin V. A. Obrazovatel'naya sreda: ot modelirovaniya k proektirovaniyu [Educational environment: from modeling to design]. Moscow: Smysl, 2001, 365 p.
Дата создания: 10.07.2015 10:08
Дата обновления: 17.07.2015 08:49